Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im just a cheap Folgers 100% Columbian man..... Its works, cheap and taste good.
    Guitars:
    94 U.S.A Peavey Predator
    Epiphone 60's Les Paul Tribute Standard
    Amps:
    Vox Pathfinder 15r
    Vox Valvetronix Ad100vt
    Peavey 5150 II w/ Crate Blue Voodoo cab w/ Vintage 30's
    Pedals: Skb Pedalboard
    Fender PT-100
    Crybaby Original Wah
    Ibanez TS-9
    Joyo Vintage Phase
    Joyo Octave/Fuzz
    MXR Micro Chorus
    TC Electronic Flashback
    MXR EVH-117 Flanger
    Joyo 6-Band EQ
    Member of the Squire Army + 5150 CREW

Comment

• now that sounds interesting...but then, I'm accused of being a pervian almost daily...

See for your self. Here's the link, just scroll down to find the Pervian.

http://charlestoncoffeeexchange.com/store/regional-coffees/

I would like to try the Jamaican Blue Mountain, but at $42.00 a pound I guess not. It is something about low supply and high demand from the Japanese market.

Proud member of the Les Paul Jr Crew

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away - EP

Thanks, and rock on! - Your Harmony Central team

Comment

• See for your self. Here's the link, just scroll down to find the Pervian.

http://charlestoncoffeeexchange.com/store/regional-coffees/

I would like to try the Jamaican Blue Mountain, but at $42.00 a pound I guess not. It is something about low supply and high demand from the Japanese market.

Good Morning !

Cool Jammer's !

Hi Specs !

Steve
        My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

• first round of Supremo Colombiano today...very smooth...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

• “One who loves & understands nature will never be alone & will never be afraid.”
            -Rachel Carson-

Comment

• do they make a t-shirt like that?
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

• do they make a t-shirt like that?

Yes, I have one.

http://www.ravensbrew.com/NewFiles/tshirts.html
                “One who loves & understands nature will never be alone & will never be afraid.”
                -Rachel Carson-

Comment

• dang, now I'm torn...that or the three peckered billy goat...

Comment

• I have been using the new press this week. Between the Sumatra and the Columbian Supremo, I think the Supremo suits me better this week. Tomorrow we will probably make a pot of the new Peruvian (pervian) and see how that tastes.

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away - EP

Comment

• The Peruvian is very good. Smooth with a smooth finish. In the press, I am still liking the Columbian the best.

Comment

• dang, now I'm torn...that or the three peckered billy goat...

I'm thinking that is some coffee I could pass up!
                        No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                        -Dorothy Parker

Comment

• I may need to cut back. This morning I had four cups of Sumatra and was more jittery than a three peckered goat all morning.

Comment

• I bought a 40 oz bag of Starbucks beans .... it's pretty strong stuff. I hope I like it, it's brewing right now

Comment

• I bought a 40 oz bag of Starbucks beans .... it's pretty strong stuff. I hope I like it, it's brewing right now

Yeah, but how many peckers does it rate?

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                              -Dorothy Parker

Comment

• "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Working...
                                X