Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Coffee

This morning its fresh ground Guatemalan Maragogype. What are you drinking?

What's your favorite?

Proud member of the Les Paul Jr Crew

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away - EP

Thanks, and rock on! - Your Harmony Central team

Folgers Instant

I Like It Kinda Strong

So I Use 2 Teaspoons Per Mug

Folgers Is Good To The Last Drop!

Although, Sounds Real Good,

What Your Having Specs!

I Gotta Have at Least 3 Cups Every Morning

To Get Rockin!

I Got To Go Make My First Cup Now!

Thanks

Steve
    My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OU8124ME
      View Post

Folgers Instant

I Got To Go Make My First Cup Now!

Reported!!
      Proud member of the Les Paul Jr Crew

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away - EP

Thanks, and rock on! - Your Harmony Central team

Comment

Ha!

Yea, On My Second Cup, Just Now

No Sugar,

Just a Shot Of Milk

Good and Hearty Cup Of Coffee!

I Use a Brita Filter, Pitcher, For My Water

and I Mircowave The Water,

I Like It Hot !

Thanks

Steve
        My HC Classified Thread

Comment

good god, man, friends don't let friends drink instant coffee!

I was a Sumatran fanatic, until I got real Kona in Kona, fresh at the plantation...now I am addicted to it...but at the current prices, cocaine is less expensive

I found a good relatively inexpensive blend of several Hawaiian coffee beans at Trader Joe's, and I use their grinder, and mainly use that at work (I share it wth a few select co-workers)...at home I keep the private stock of 100% Kona (and some Maui).

I drink my coffee black...otherwise, what is the point of good coffee. People who add creamers, sugar, etc. are typically drinking what passes for coffee...like Folger's instant.
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Sounds Good To Me

I Should Check Costco

I'm a Costco Shopper, Big Time

Yea!

Thanks

Steve
            My HC Classified Thread

Comment

I usually have a cup of unsweetened cacao mixed with some dried Peruvian chili powder.
              http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

that would certainly wake me up...
                "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Tea... Red Rosa Tea

slightly sweetened like me

I don't usually drink coffee but if i do it is in the form of an americano, latte or mocha.

Meaning, if I ma gonna dring coffee, make it tasty and very strong, because I only want to do it once. Tea all day though.
                  "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." - William Congreve.
                  ... Until you piss off a programmer - Azure

Comment

We got a Kuerig recently as a gift and right now my favorite is Tree Hugger. Not flavored but bold with a chocolaty taste to it.
                    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

whatevers on sale. Right now, generic.
                      #4F
                      "Cherri is our resident mom/ surrogate wife/ diplomat/ arbiter of common sense...and we lubs her..."

Triple Shot

CNV Soundclick Page

Comment

Lately I've been drinking Master Chef, the bargain brand at Wal-Mart. It's always about 2 or 3 bucks cheaper for the big can (what was once a three pound can - now a little over 2 as everything is downsized gradually to fool us into thinking prices are not going up) than anything else.

I've gotten compliments on it - from those who did not know what it was or where it came from.

My mom drinks instant. She has a nice fancy coffeemaker one of my brothers bought her, but she just makes hot water with it. It doesn't seem worth it to her to make real coffee now that my dad is not in the house.
                        No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                        -Dorothy Parker

Comment

I must have a large cup in the morning or I go into caffeine withdrawal. Trader Joe's Dark Italian Roast, ground medium, largish french press cup, a little sweetner and that's it for the day.

I take preground coffee with me to China where I have run out and been forced to drink the Chinese version of coffee, which is Nescafe. I'd rather just pop a NoDoz than drink that stuff. In fact, there's nothing wrong with a NoDoz for a caffeine fix if you don't have time or wherewithal to make coffee.
                          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Coffee taste better when it's made with a french coffee press.

“One who loves & understands nature will never be alone & will never be afraid.”
                            -Rachel Carson-

Comment

dammit, man...that's a 'freedom' coffee press...

Comment

Working...
                              X