Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOT! HOT !! HOT! HOT !! HOT! HOT !! HOT! HOT !! HOT! HOT !! HOT! HOT ! (heat content)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming up here in LA

Should be Mid to Upper 80's this week
    My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

• Sunny and 65 to day

hi

Comment

• last day of sun here before some much needed rain. Dusty as Texas (As Texas used to be before 4 feet of hail!).
        Just call me Es'Jo'
        HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

• 80 today and high of 50 tomorrow

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tweedbucket
            View Post

80 today and high of 50 tomorrow

aint no dang 80 today

Comment

• crested just over 90 this afternoon here...must be spring...
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
              "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Danocoustic
                View Post

aint no dang 80 today

No, that was yesterday.

Today it's chilly with the threat of rain.
                No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                -Dorothy Parker

Comment

• We're going to see teh 80s this week pretty much .......

Comment

• two of our AC units crapped out over the weekend...nothing like showing up Monday morning to 70+ people bitching about their offices bein' 84 degrees Jeez, people, let me get my coffee first, woodja?
                    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

• Better make it iced coffee . . .
                      No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                      -Dorothy Parker

Comment

• wudda, but the ice all melted...

Comment

• Hot Here In LA

Yesterday, Today

and Tomorrow

No Relief Yet

My HC Classified Thread

Comment

• Nice down here in San Diego,

Several deals with OU8124ME

Joe

Comment

• Backyard thermometer readings (I compare these with the local news, pretty accurate +/-1F) Wednesday...107...Thursday...108... Today...TBD...already godawful...just checked: 102! before noon

Comment

• Yes, DM

Like an Oven
                                My HC Classified Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X