X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Rig 5 (free) standalone crashes when I select usb input

I have a cheap, no name guitar usb interface. Guitar rig standalone on windows 7 64 crashes when I select it. Looked all over the 'net for an answer. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people." ~ U.S. Congressman Paul Ryan

"The Republican Party doesn't want black people to vote if they're going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats"~Ken Emanuelson (Dallas Tea Party)

"I'm not a firm believer in democracy."~U.S. Senator Rand Paul

download and install ASIO4ALL driver and select that instead
    also, first start Guitar Rig and then connect USBinterface to your computer

Comment

thanks
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people." ~ U.S. Congressman Paul Ryan

"The Republican Party doesn't want black people to vote if they're going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats"~Ken Emanuelson (Dallas Tea Party)

"I'm not a firm believer in democracy."~U.S. Senator Rand Paul

Comment

just noticed there's a ASIO4ALL update (going to update my Asio4all driver as well)

http://www.asio4all.com/

Comment

Working...
        X