noob: can't figure out amplitube LE!

CM1000

• Members

serious noob question..

I got a e-mu tracker pre with the bundled software. I've been learning cubase 4 LE and its been going ok, also with some plugins or whatever. but I cant seem to find amplitube plugins within the program, and there isn't any executable file for amplitube to open it. I thought it was a stand alone program at first, so I reinstalled it, and it was the same thing. I dont know where to find it!

thanks for any help,

• Members

32-bit or 64-bit? They put their plug-ins in different places.

My hunch is that they plug-ins are in a folder that Cubase isn't scanning. Check the C:/program files/Steinberg/VSTplugins folder and see if the AmpliTube plug-ins are in there. If not, find them, and copy them into that folder. Re-start the computer then open up Cubase, and hopefully it will find the plug-ins when it scans the VSTplugins folder.

• Members

its 32 bit. I went into the vstplugins folder. and I see a file called AmpliTube1.xLE. is that the one? when I go into cubase I only see a few plugins, but they are modulations effect. and one distortion, which I cant really edit very much. I thought that there were more options with this software. which is why I think I must be doing something wrong.

Archived