Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Roland VG-99 users manual (hard copy)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Roland VG-99 users manual (hard copy)

I've got the PDF version, but would like to have an actual print version. Anyone know where I can find one? A photocopy would be ok too. Thanks.

Have you tried contacting Roland/Boss, I don't know about the US division but here in the UK they're really helpful and able to supply spares for most models including manuals I expect.

Comment

Have you tried contacting Roland/Boss, I don't know about the US division but here in the UK they're really helpful and able to supply spares for most models including manuals I expect.

Thanks for your suggestion. I did try contacting Roland support but they said they don't provide hard copies of manuals, only .PDF copies.

Comment

Take your PDF to a copy shop, like FedEx Kinko's, have them print it double-sided and then spiral bind it with clear covers. I do this all the time and it works great. And it usually costs about the same as buying and shipping one from an eBay seller, if you can even find one.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2">Visit <a href="http://www.tracyevans.name" target="_blank"><i>www.tracyevans.name</i></a> - World's best blog on music gear, Macs, magic, media and theatrics.</font></div>

Comment

Mission accomplished. I took the PDF to Kinko's and they quoted me about $25 to do it (it's over 200 pages). I also checked out a smaller local copy shop and they did the job for $15 and it looks great. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Comment

Great! Glad it worked out.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2">Visit <a href="http://www.tracyevans.name" target="_blank"><i>www.tracyevans.name</i></a> - World's best blog on music gear, Macs, magic, media and theatrics.</font></div>

Comment

Working...
            X