So, did anyone try the new Fishman Triple Play mic yet?

bierball

• Members

It has been discussed here already at length. And if you did a simple search, you would have found out that it will not be released until August/September at the earliest.

Kinda hard for people to try something that is not even out yet.

Here is a link to a store that will stock them.

http://www.jrrshop.com/catalog/fishman-triple-play-wireless-guitar-controller-p-11529.html

Home

• Members

I can't decide if I should try to unload the axon gear or not....

Well when it comes out, this will basically be an axon with far better electronics!

It was made by Andreas Sleazy, the one who invented the axon. So it should be even better than the axon.

He said this pickup will have 1,000 times the processing power of the axon. Not that it will TRACK any faster, as that is limited by physics, but it WILL cut down on other problems associated with MIDI guitar tracking.

Should be worth it when it comes out. But I am NOT getting rid of my axon setup until this is out and I have tried it. Perhaps not even then, as this pickup is only going to sell at $300.00 and I already have a Yamaha Motif XS rack to use with it. I may just keep my axon for a spare MIDI guitar controller!

Also, I will be reading reviews of it by average musicians to help me make up my mind if I want one.

One thing is for sure, if this does what it claims in the videos, it will be popular. Makes me wonder how hard it will be to get your hands on one when it comes out and people decide they like it?

• Members

I believe by MIC they mean "Midi Instrument Converter" but that being said I don't think the product is shipping yet. Believe me, lots of folks at vguitarforums are waiting with baited breath.

I guess, though that's a bit of an odd description, "MIDI Instrument Converter".

Archived