Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any one ever had trouble using M-Audio's Uno with Midiox ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any one ever had trouble using M-Audio's Uno with Midiox ?

A few years back I bought the M-Audio Uno with the two ports and to use with my Rpedit effects library for storage on my computer , so that later I can burn it on a disk to save my effects patches. For some reason, when I installed the Midiox, it took over my Rpedit and won't let me install any information from my RP-12 or RP-1.

Can anyone help, it would be very very appreciated
    Guns don't kill people .... Fathers with beautiful Daughters do !!!!

What does this have to do with the subject of my post ????

Comment

I've had issues with that unit before. I think it's a problem with the driver. When I use it on my vista based laptop the midi out messages get scrambled. even simple control change messages were changed. (no filtering was going on within mid-ox). It worked better on my xp desktop but still not entirely reliable. I had a few other M-audio midi device drivers on each computer so there may have been a conflict between them?

I use the motu micro lite these days and never have any problems.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Downer
        View Post

I've had issues with that unit before. I think it's a problem with the driver. When I use it on my vista based laptop the midi out messages get scrambled. even simple control change messages were changed. (no filtering was going on within mid-ox). It worked better on my xp desktop but still not entirely reliable. I had a few other M-audio midi device drivers on each computer so there may have been a conflict between them?

I recently switched from Wondows XP to Windows 7 Premier . I hope it'll be easier to use my M Audio Uno midi device with my RP Edit !!!!

Comment

View Post

I recently switched from Wondows XP to Windows 7 Premier . I hope it'll be easier to use my M Audio Uno midi device with my RP Edit !!!!

Comment

View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by AJ6stringsting
              View Post

let us know how it works.

Comment

Working...
              X