Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free downloadable amp model that sound amazing!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free downloadable amp model that sound amazing!!!

Hey everybody, 

I recently came across the Studio Devil Brittish Valve Custom, and I'm super impressed with it. It's a very simple amp model that Studio Devil (studiodevil.com) has made available as a free download. To my ears, it sounds like a cranked up Marshall, so I love it! It's a very simple, it just models plugging a guitar directly into the front of the amp with no effects or anything, but it does so amazingly well. If you want to hear this thing in action, I just posted a video which includeds a brief song I made to demo the amp model. See what you think:

check out my new album:
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gianmarc2
    (also on iTunes and AmazonMP3)

check out my Youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GJaunz?feature=mhum

Nice demos a the main site too. Very cool 

Thanks

Comment

• GJaunz
      GJaunz commented
      Editing a comment

Yeah, totally, they've got some great demos on their website as well. I just thought it would be cool to make a track with the amp model totally dry to show that it really doesn't need any help sounding great. I actually just upgraded to the Amp Modeler Pro from their website, it's fantastic! 

Sweet thanks!

Comment

Sounds great, I'll check it out. Good playing doesn't hurt either. Thanx

Comment

Cool site. I ordered their tube pre amp & Amp Modeler Pro.

Comment

• GJaunz
          GJaunz commented
          Editing a comment

That's awesome :-). I'm glad I was able to steer you toward Studio Devil's website to check out their stuff. I ended up getting Amp Modeler Pro myself, and I love it. Have fun!

• GJaunz
          GJaunz commented
          Editing a comment

Actually, here's a video I did demoing the Amp Modeler Pro by playing Eruption using what I think is a pretty convincing EVH tone I cooked up using A.M.P.

Working...
      X