Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am creating a Youtube channel of backing tracks transposed into all 12 keys

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am creating a Youtube channel of backing tracks transposed into all 12 keys

A common problem musicians have(especially guitar players) is not being able to play comfortably in every key. It's easy to have your fret markers guide you around the keys of C, G, maybe D until you become confined in your own little prison. Whenever I was practicing with backing tracks online I always had trouble finding quality tracks in the key I wanted to practice in so I decided I'll make my own darn backing tracks and transpose every last one of them!

I have about 220+ videos made and more in progress, which I will be uploading regularly. I will be covering blues, jazz, funk, rock, one chord vamps, and tracks with the bass removed because you bassists matter too.

If this seems like your cup of tea I would ask you to please subscribe and stay tuned for regular content. It may help you break out of that comfort zone.
    Every track uploaded will be properly transposed into all 12 musical keys so that you, the player, aren't so confined to only knowing how to comfortably jam ...
    Last edited by camer138; 08-01-2017, 03:16 AM.
    My backing track channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTp...JmsrXQvNBKQNZw

Thank you! I really find this useful, I always improvise with YouTube jam tracks. Suscribed!

Comment

Working...
    X