Relaxing guitar play alongs

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relaxing guitar play alongs

Hi all,

I've made some play along videos on Youtube.
    The exercises are easy to play, and are designed to be relaxing and almost meditative when playing along.

Am I on the right track with these? Are they easy and fun, or are they boring and stupid!? Should I make more of them?

Any response and opinions would be appreciated!

//Tobias
    Guitar Wax

sorry, but 2 minutes of the electronic backing track and hearing the same slow guitar line over and over again...not my cup of tea. Might work for the shoe-gaze crowd.
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Hi daddymack!
      Sorry you didn't like it, but thank you for giving it a try and also for replying!

If the last one didn't put you in a coma, you can try the one below if you want to. It's still repetitive and electronic, but it's certainly faster

Comment

• daddymack
        daddymack commented
        Editing a comment
        tried that one as well. Just not something I need or want.

OK, thank's for giving it a try

Comment

Hi Tobias,

well i like your guitar backing tracks! Even nice just to listen too and great to play along with them
        You should definitively do more of those!

Best,
        Matthias

Comment

Hi Matthias,
        Here's something else.. I modified a guitar to remove all "duplicate notes". This is to illustrate the complexity of the guitar, and to compare it to a piano. Hope you'll like it!
        https://youtu.be/j8BKvN2YiHA
        Last edited by Gitarrutveckling; 08-16-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X