#1 GOLDEN RULE
You are welcome to submit your own music/recordings to the forum for comments and feedback, but it is highly advised for new users to contribute to other users' threads as well. By taking the time and effort to participate in discussions you will encourage other users to give you more valuable feedback. Remember that this is a community, a community thrives on user interaction. If you want other people to check out and reply to your thread then you should do the same for others.
- When sharing your music or vocal clips, it is recommended that you link to a trusted website that supports streaming media, such as Youtube, Soundcloud, Soundclick, Picosong, etc.
- Constructive criticism and friendly debate are encouraged, but personal/verbal attacks are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Trolling is also not tolerated. Harassment of other users will not be taken lightly and will be dealt with accordingly.
- Offensive language is not allowed, such as but not limited to profanity, racism, sexism or discrimination of any kind. Please note that the forum is open to users of all ages and various backgrounds, so please be considerate of others when posting.
- No spamming. Duplicate posts may be deleted. Unrelated topics may also be deleted or moved, at the discretion of moderators and site administrators. Posts containing suspicious or potentially harmful links or material will be removed.
- Posting of offensive and explicit adult content and images is not permitted.
Moderator - The Singer's Forum