Superman's Song

Masklin

• Members

Hey fellas I haven't been very active lately and I'm starting to feel like the House girl who only posts stuff without offering advice or (at the very least) trollposts to other forumites, but eh I'll just ignore that and post another clip. :]

http://picosong.com/qq55

I tried but feel like I failed to making it sound honest and sincere, but meh whatevs that acting stuff is hard to teach over the internet I guess - so if it please you I'd really much appreciate critique on easy-to-discuss stuff. Like technique, articulation, pitch, etc.?

Thanks in advance y'all I'm grateful for everything you have, be it three words or over nine thousand essays.

Peace.

• Members

"Smoother" probably comes from the fact that he sings at a low volume in the original studio recording - I can't really do that since I record guitar and vocals at the same time, and my mic can't be both close to the guitar and my mouth.

"In tune" probably comes from the fact that off-pitch notes are easier to hear in acapella recordings, without a wall of instrument mix to back the vocals up. Idk :p

And I suppose, from the fact that my pitch is far from perfect!

Anyhoo thanks a lot for listening!

Anyhooo,

Archived