Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Hi everyone.

I found this great classical version of Metallica's song "Nothing Else Matters" and thought I'd try something a little different. 

We had so much fun bringing the video camera into all my classes to get the footage for during the instrumental parts. Be sure to watch 'til the end to see a couple of bloopers. 

http://www.ElenaHouseOnline.com

Nice cover. You and your dad are so funny. lol
    Moderator - The Singer's Forum
    Follow me on Twitter and Soundcloud

Comment

• RobertHouse
      RobertHouse commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Davie.

He's a fun guy. He's been teaching kids in the gym for 30 year so I guess he has to be. LOL
      Mom's the tough one. Chinese moms have that reputation.

Look at meeeeeeeeeeeee! Me, me me me me.  Me, I and me.  Meeeeeeeeeeee.  Not you, but ME!  Look how funny I am, look at me.  Me.  Me me me me me me ME!.  Enough about me, let's talk about you, what do you think about ME?.  Me me me me me me. Do Ra ME ME ME ME ME ME.  Here's me in a dress!  Here's me dressed like an elf, here's me in a suit. It's ME!  Look everybody, it's me. Me, me and me again. Oh, you have a video too?  I can't see it because I'm busy looking at ME! I me mine, I me mine, I me mine!  Me, myself and I...  ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.  LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME HOW WONDERFUL I AM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Eric Von Kimble
      Eric Von Kimble commented
      Editing a comment

Great cover, your voice is very smooth, it would also be good to hear a little growl in some of your low notes to get a little Hetfield effect.

Great Job and nice compilation, multi talented keep it up!!

• RobertHouse
      RobertHouse commented
      Editing a comment

Thank you for your kind words, Eric. 

This song was already a stretch from my usual classical/opera arias. I'm going to bring up the topic of a growl to my voice teacher but I don't think I'll ever get James' powerful sound. LOL

• Eric Von Kimble
      Eric Von Kimble commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, yea. If u ever listen to soul female singers you'll hear it alot too. It adds flavor and gives me the goose bumps. It's not all the time, many times on parts were there's dips in the melody. I'll have to find u a clip to better explain what I'm saying.

Working...
X