Stolen Gear Austin Texas

jkcchester

• Members

Im a vocalist.

Pretty much have to watch my budget tightly since my wife and daughter are priority.So when i save for years and am able to get gear im very thrifty.So when i first moved to Austin last year before the wife and daughter came down i had a promised job and was forced to get a roommate situation for the time being.

Couple months passed by and then i had a TC Helicon Voice Tone Correct, Create and Double peddles plus a 2 channel Peavey mixer and my 2 b212a Behringer speakers and of course my Yamaha Stagepass 300 for a backup just in case anything went crazy

The day finally came when my wife and daughter were moving to Austin.That morning i was thinking for some reason i should pack my car before work.didnt of course and when i came home the police were there and roomate was looking sad on the porch.He told me they were robbed and sure enough i go inside and all my pedals and mixer were gone but they left the speakers and the Stagepass.

Well i knew the wife was gonna flip out yet i was able to spend about $500 and slowly was able to replace my vocal effects yet now they were in a rack.Piece by piece i first got a SKB case then went to Guitar Center and got my Furman conditioner.Then back to Craigslit where i got my Lexicon MX200 then scored me a Sonic Maximizer 882i.So far so good.well for giggles i as well found a Berhinger graphic equalizer (for the lights lol) and then finally got me a Behringer Multicom Pro XXL MDX4600 for some compression gate reverb etc and of course a big fat Behringer 8 channel mixer for the top...

Not bad i thought on a shoe string budget.As time went by we ended up moving to Cedar park in a complex where we had a storage shed here as well which came with apt.

My Stagepass speakers blew one night and one of my b212a speakers blew as well.So only one b212a left

So sadly now i report that my entire rack was stolen the other day from my storage shed i have reported this to police, apartments, and Geico for the home owner insurance and i have been told since no serials recorded then im pretty much out of luck

I am so sad about all of this.See my daughter and wife and i sing music on the streets in Austin.Whether it be in a church on a corner under a bridge or in a club name it and we will be there.

Now those dreams are shattered and i have no idea how to replace any of this gear

I guess im reaching out to the Austin community to see if someone somewhere would know how to help us out whether gear wise or donation wise

And i guess the moral of the story as well is to record all of your serials and get insurance on your gear and take pictures of it too

Please contact me .......

Sad in Austin

Archived