I need your Feedback Please!! - Building a program

nadiah

• Members

Hi there!

Are you an aspiring professional singer? I'm a vocal coach and I'm building a guided vocal training program. I want to design my program around EXACTLY what aspiring professionals singers need and really want (not just on what I think they need). I could really use your help!

From my past coaching, I know that I can help singers excel at lightning speed! And I want this program and make that even better! What gets me fired up? When I look back on the vocal lessons and programs I took before becoming a coach, I always felt like something was missing. Like I wasn't progressing as fast as I thought I could... that I could be getting more out of coaching than I was getting AND that I needed more support. And this is what I want to give to my students.

So, I mean it when I say: I would really appreciate your support. How can you help? Here's how: I've created a survey. If you'd be into filling it out, I'm offering a super discounted rate on a vocal analysis in return and you'll also gain access to a very discounted first run of the program :) And if you're not into that, totally cool - but please consider filling it in anyways - I'd really appreciate it and your input is incredibly helpful!

Ok, enough talking :) here's the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15x21n3AxBLmGtizuZeQUjxlQMWzJIqjxKjjDB2I5uGI/viewform - If you feel inspired to help out and give me your feedback, please fill it out! Thank yoouu!!

With love,

Nadia Hosko

Archived