It will rain - Critic my voice pls pls i need help

123sing

• Members

I think you sound great, you have a beautiful tone. Definitely recommend doing some exercises to help strengthen your vocal cords and extend your range but that's for all singers...what you posted sounds very good :)

• Members

Sir 123sing, that was not bad. That was you playing the guitar?

You should've recorded the chorus or even the bridge too, that's where it gets a lot higher and harder to sing and it'd be easier to hear if you need any help there. From the verse it doesn't sound like there was much wrong.

• Members

Thank you guys for your feedback really appreciate it. I feel good that somebody is helping me :) 

This time i did a little cover just the first stanza of It will rain also with a crappy recorder :) I think this is out of my comfort zone, Any advices please guys Im just a new aspiring singer. I am doing some exercises for about 1 week. Please tell me frankly if Im good on shouting or not. I don't even know whats my voice type :(

https://soundcloud.com/123sing/it-will-rain-test

• Moderators

I think the clip you originally posted sounds a lot better. The high notes in the new clip sound a bit strained which seems to be affecting your pitch more.

Your voice type is probably tenor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived