Clean out your ears lately?

ido1957

• Members

I just rinsed out my ears using the Murine Ear Wax Removal System. You put drops in the ear then rinse out the wax using the bulb water squirting device. I find I need to do this every couple of years. I can usually tell when I shower and it takes longer than usual to get the water out, or in extreme cases when my hearing is completely plugged. I used to go to the doctor but he does the same thing so now I just do it at home. It's surprising how much wax you have crammed into your ear. Hearing is important for singing..... 

• Members

I wear hearing aids and have to do this almost daily. I prefer the Macks Pro Rinse Earwax Removal Kit with the "tri-stream" syringe. It seems to be a little more effective, and the syringe doesn't hurt my ears as much. Earwax candles are a scam. It's a good idea to do this semi-regularly as earwax blockages can cause infections. If you wear earbuds or in-ear monitors often you'll be more prone to wax as well. Trust me the doctors have much more painful ways of removing earwax from infected ears than just water. 

Archived