Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please critique my singing technique and style.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please critique my singing technique and style.

I really love singing. The thing is, i really dont have confidence to feel that im good because only a few people acknowledge it. Even my family dont encourage me to pursue it because it really is my dream.

Here a recording of me singing against all odds.
    https://soundcloud.com/marion-alphonse-s-talavera/against-all-odds-acapella

You sound good man.
    work on your support.... make it rock solid, and essentially hold your breath - especially on the pushed parts.. you are pushing too much air over your cords and drying them out...

And don't let anyone tell you not to follow your dream - -even family... if it's something you want, then go for it..

You already sound good now, take some lessons.. do the exercises, and you'll rock it out..
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Cheers...</div>

Comment

Yep sounds good .... Keep going !!!!

Comment

you have a good voice, i like it. I agree with the posters above and there's room for improvement.

Comment

• Ambita
          Ambita commented
          Editing a comment

You have nice voice color. Some parts sound a little pushed but you can easliy wok on that. Keep practicing very nice voice

Hey!! I really like your lower range, but in all honesty, your upper range needs working on!

Here's my tip: next time, don't push the high notes out (no tightening of your stomach!) Try using head voice (not falsetto)! I suggest you look through the many YouTube tutorials for a better idea. That's where I learnt to sing and achieved my continuous 3-octave range! (Male, just like you!)

If you need more help, I would be fully willing to assist you

Comment

Working...
        X