Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

My cover of Rhianna's Stay

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cover of Rhianna's Stay

I posted this in Songwriting originally, so have redone here, for some critical appraisal. I'm really here to see what I can do to move forward and which are the parts of my vocal which need tweeking and/or more work on.

I'm not worried about hearing negatives, as long as I get objective appraisals that's more important to me,friends and family are okay but they don't tend to give constructive criticism, which is what I really want. I'd really appreciate it if you could havea listen anyway,thanks.

Very nice - nothing I heard was less than rock solid pitch and inflection wise. Compliments only - no criticism from me.

Hamilton Steele CD's / Hamilton Steele MP3 Downloads / Hamilton Steele iTunes

Comment

american idol pls

Comment

good job! only advice is to try singing from your chest voice...it was a little nasaly in the beginning. :-)

Comment

No criticism at all! I thought it was flawless!

Comment

You "OWN" that song, young lady. Great Job.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro;

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Very good! Flawless!

Comment

• Lambitious
                  Lambitious commented
                  Editing a comment

Damn I hate this song...but you made me love this!!
                  Please keep up singing - i have to subscribe your youtube account!

Beautiful Voice - Better than Rihanna!!

edit/ wait the only Thing i'm not in love with is that Second at 3:25 - rest pow!

I love this song!!! Very nice!!!
                MemiCover

Comment

Working...
                X