Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

[Cover - Please Critique] Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know ft. Kimbra

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Cover - Please Critique] Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know ft. Kimbra

Hi! This is an abridged version of Gotye's song "Somebody That I Used To Know" featuring Kimbra sung by yours truly. Please give me any constructive criticism you can think of! Thank you so much

[deleted]

First of all: Smile more while sing and avoid kind of bad faces or wrinkles.
    You were in nice middle voice with some force and tension, you are forming your voice with vocal chords so keep most koncentration to duty of vocal chords not the forehead. Part at the end was nice and smoothe
    Evaluation from my side: Good with a lot of potencial for excellent
    Keep it up

Comment

• ido1957
      ido1957 commented
      Editing a comment
      That was outstanding, great pitch, control and you did the long phrases without any apparent effort. And you did it all using a webcam. No headphones or monitors. Great job!

• staticsound
      staticsound commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn..that was pretty awesome!

Beautifully sung! Just get a better mic and camera and you're all set!

Comment

string1 - You're right about the facial expressions; too much brow creasing and furrowing! I have tried singing without doing so after reading your comment. It was difficult at first, but I think with practice I'll be able to do it with less effort. Thanks for the tips!

ido1957, staticsound, and davie - Thank you so much for your encouragement! It really means alot to me, and motivates me to keep singing

Comment

• partlycloudy
        partlycloudy commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with the others - that was great!

Working...
    X