Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vocal range..

Hello.Im Daniel from Sweden and i sing a little in cover bands etc..I don't know my voice type to be honest..Could anyone tell what they think my voice type is? you can listen to video of me singing below..In the video i dont really have to push my voice so much and it feels good singing in that range..could anyone tell what voice type you think i am? would be very thankful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qys6-aJgyMs

You sound like you fall in the high baritone/low tenor area.

Comment

...u use your range in a right way, I can hear base on one of first "I know, I know" .
    Imagine voice range like piano, so use it in that direction, what you already do
    Nice voice, singing with feelings, some small things to be corect in diction but that could be your own image
    You use most of your voice keyboard, that means you can sing in all voices for sure. Keep it up, Cheers

Comment

• staticsound
      staticsound commented
      Editing a comment

string1 wrote:

good try Well, it is all about genetic in this case, you sing right but your vocal chords are not too wide to close themself on high pitch. In this case, avoid the force, it can harm you, sing comfortable. When you don't get the song the way you want, simple go back to scales

I hear you are good and I hear that you can do better.
      Enjoy

^This dude's the Rockin Robby of smileys...

• string1
      string1 commented
      Editing a comment

Auuu!!! I can tell that day you were feeling great and seems that you were doing those high notes easy

Looks like you inhale through the mouth, do it on nose. Your jaw is very wide open on high, which is good as it happen when you close your vocal chords for high notes. To keep singing like that you need a lot of exercise, it is like extreme sport. Imagine tango dance and some of those new days dances when those kids jumping like crazy. Both are nice, it all depends what do you like more

• davie
      davie commented
      Editing a comment

staticsound wrote:

string1 wrote:

good try Well, it is all about genetic in this case, you sing right but your vocal chords are not too wide to close themself on high pitch. In this case, avoid the force, it can harm you, sing comfortable. When you don't get the song the way you want, simple go back to scales

I hear you are good and I hear that you can do better.
      Enjoy

^This dude's the Rockin Robby of smileys...

I saw what you did there. lol

Working...
X