Will I Be Able to do this? Bass

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I Be Able to do this? Bass

Hello,

My vocal range right now without any lessons is F2(E2 in mornings or when I sing for a while and I'm really warm) to a G4. Right now I consider myself a Bass-Baritone, but I was wondering If I'd ever be able to hit that low C, C2. I am almost 15 and am unsure if my voice has completely changed. I love to sing along with Josh Turner in which I'm vested quite nicely in his range, and I hope to have his range. So will I ever hit that C?

I wouldn't worry too much...you're 15!  For all you know, you could wind up being a tenor " id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

I like when they say a movie is inspired by a true story. That's kind of silly. "Hey, did you hear that story about that lady who drove her car into the lake with her kids and they all drowned?" "Yeah, I did, and you know what - that inspires me to write a movie about a gorilla!"

My Band

My YouTube Channel

My Cover Tunes

Comment

• Silent17
      Silent17 commented
      Editing a comment

LOL That is very true. Haha

• DoverOs
      DoverOs commented
      Editing a comment

It's probably a good idea to practice as low as you can. From my experience, the voice can deepen the more your practice with your throat and singing low, but very slowly of course.

It's actually better to train your voice low, before you go high, because you never know how you will sound with high notes, and singing low will not dimish your ability to sing high, at least in a tone sense.

Working...
X