Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Critique

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique

Hiya everyone...

I have uploaded some songs to my soundcloud page to get some opinons on how they sound / critiques to improve, etc...

I changed my style to a more "safe" style, but feel I have lost a lot due to this, but at least my throat isn't being strained all the time and losing my voice three quarters through a set.

Please share some critiques (positive or negative), but can you include the reasoning behind it so I can improve.. thank you.

http://www.soundcloud.com/DavesVox

Dave.

Schnerp

Comment

• staticsound
      staticsound commented
      Editing a comment
      ^wtf?...lol. New guy with the schnerp...awesomeness.

On a serious note, Rooster sounded killer dude! Good job.

• ricky-thompson
      ricky-thompson commented
      Editing a comment

I think your cover of Rocket Man is awsome

• DavesVox
      DavesVox commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! It was fun changing it up a bit.

Rocket man was great, I just want to reach in to your recording with some EQ and fix the acoustic guitar......

Comment

• DavesVox
      DavesVox commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys.

Working...
X