Y'all alive?

Masklin

• Members

I had to register all over again so I've lost my post count and my settings!! I had no idea what my email address was that I originally registered with cause it was so long ago, so had to start all over again. GRRR!

There is NO SONGWRITER'S section anymore either in these forums!!! That's where I spent most of my time!

• Moderators

ugh.. i honestly hate this new layout. How is anyone suppose to find their way around here (especially new members). The layout is so unintuitive. And its too bad that the songwriting forum is gone now, its one of the main ones I go on.. also.. what happened to the emoticons.. :(

• Members

davie wrote:

ugh.. i honestly hate this new layout. How is anyone suppose to find their way around here (especially new members). The layout is so unintuitive. And its too bad that the songwriting forum is gone now, its one of the main ones I go on.. also.. what happened to the emoticons..
:(

The Songwriting forum is not gone, go to How To > Songwriting and Composition.

And grace_slick got her name back :)

• Members

I think that although this change was drastic, it was going to happen one day or another. This website needs to keep up with what's considered cool, or it runs the risk of getting abandoned, like Neopets. So, that's why I believe that this change is necessary, and it's for the better of the children. It's better to rip a bandage off all at once than leaving it on to grow bacteria, just saying.

[EDIT 1] Also, the avatars are pretty!

Archived