X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all alive?

Took me a little bit of effort to make sense of the new site. How'd you manage?

I'm Masklin. How was your day?

This is weird...I hate change!...
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>I like when they say a movie is inspired by a true story. That's kind of silly. &quot;Hey, did you hear that story about that lady who drove her car into the lake with her kids and they all drowned?&quot; &quot;Yeah, I did, and you know what - that inspires me to write a movie about a gorilla!&quot; </i><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/wickedgardenvegas" target="_blank">My Band</a><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/DerekReno?feature=mhee" target="_blank">My YouTube Channel</a><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/derekmanalo" target="_blank">My Cover Tunes</a></div>

Comment

• graceslick
      graceslick commented
      Editing a comment

I had to register all over again so I've lost my post count and my settings!! I had no idea what my email address was that I originally registered with cause it was so long ago, so had to start all over again. GRRR!

There is NO SONGWRITER'S section anymore either in these forums!!! That's where I spent most of my time!

• SingerDude
      SingerDude commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm here....the new look is kinda weird.

ugh.. i honestly hate this new layout. How is anyone suppose to find their way around here (especially new members). The layout is so unintuitive. And its too bad that the songwriting forum is gone now, its one of the main ones I go on.. also.. what happened to the emoticons..

Comment

• Anderton
      Anderton commented
      Editing a comment

davie wrote:
      ugh.. i honestly hate this new layout. How is anyone suppose to find their way around here (especially new members). The layout is so unintuitive. And its too bad that the songwriting forum is gone now, its one of the main ones I go on.. also.. what happened to the emoticons..

The Songwriting forum is not gone, go to How To > Songwriting and Composition.

And grace_slick got her name back

This new layout is weird... Hopefully I get used to it soon. I had to reset my password too for some reason. .png" alt=":smileyindifferent:" title="Smiley Indifferent" />

I kind of like the new smilies though.

Comment

• Masklin
      Masklin commented
      Editing a comment

Change is not necessarily good, but improvement necessitates change.

Dayum, that was deep.

• ido1957
      ido1957 commented
      Editing a comment

Maybe if they deleted all the old posts and threads, they could have kept vBulletin. I'm sure no one needs to research stuff over a couple of years old. I will still hang around but I don't like this new interface. Most of the forums on the net use vBulletin or something very similar. This GUI looks bleak and washed out. It's all about look and feel and this looks and feels like **bleep**.

• deepflight
      deepflight commented
      Editing a comment

Yiiich!  How do we view the board by topic rather than by post?  I'm not liking this much so far.

I think that although this change was drastic, it was going to happen one day or another. This website needs to keep up with what's considered cool, or it runs the risk of getting abandoned, like Neopets. So, that's why I believe that this change is necessary, and it's for the better of the children. It's better to rip a bandage off all at once than leaving it on to grow bacteria, just saying.

[EDIT 1] Also, the avatars are pretty!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

Originally posted by Greenoz<br />
    i do both(chest and head), but most of the time i prefer head

</div>