Favorite Michael Jackson Song?

Andrew-sing

• Members

Hey everyone! I'm still having a great time browsing through these forum pages!

I was just walking home from a rehearsal last night, and "She's out of my life" by Michael Jackson popped into my head for some reason! (It's okay, I'm happily married :love:)!!!

So I thought, wow, he had such a totally unique voice, recognisable the world over, and his range was pretty high, but also he could use his voice in different ways depending on the genre.

So, this is a roundabout way of me asking what's your favorite MJ song? I'm a big fan of the more edgy tracks like Smooth Criminal, but I admit to putting on the old Jackson 5 stuff every now and again too, hehe! (and what a voice he had as a kid!)

Look forward to reading your replies!

Andrew :)

• Members

Yeah, that's easy. My favorite is any piece of music that is in NO WAY connected with him. I have been unable to tolerate his voice, his singing, or anything about him since before he did his "off the Wall "(or whatever) album back in the late '70's. His weird pedophilic tendencies and casual careless anti-Semitism only made me detest him more.

• Members

Yeah, that's easy. My favorite is any piece of music that is in NO WAY connected with him. I have been unable to tolerate his voice, his singing, or anything about him since before he did his "off the Wall "(or whatever) album back in the late '70's. His weird pedophilic tendencies and casual careless anti-Semitism only made me detest him more.

Thanks for your "contribution"

• Members

Favorite MJ Song is "Man in the Mirror" because of its deep profound message to look inside yourself and make a change to make the world a better place.

Favorite MJ song in terms of groove and feel is "The Way You Make Me Feel". MJ hits every note so perfectly and with such intense emotion.

Favorite MJ videos are "Beat It", "Thriller" and "Smooth Criminal".

Favorite song by Janet Jackson is "Together Again".

• Members

I think this guy was a weirdo/pedo that could write/sing/dance. His estate will make more than ever now so his poor disfunctional kids should make out okay financially. I'm sure we will see them in the media often as they are his kids. Wonder what % Quincy Jones makes in royalties for his songs...?

• Members

I'm not one to pontificate on the merits of MJ's actions, sexuality or choices aside from his musicianship, although I surmise it's pretty hard

to equivocate between the two when the media's done damning great job of smearing him especially for exposing (somewhat) his true feelings for the *jews*

As for his music? Where do I start?

Most of his works I appreciate and still listen to...

I didn't like his whole new direction vis-a-vi the whole Prestley era of tunes nor his blatantly flat "I'll be there" with the J5.

Archived