Original Jazzy Crooning Songs

EightString

• Members

I was wondering when someone would notice my return to the forum. I didn't want to announce it and seem all obnoxious.

Anyway, I'm leaving Accra today to head for the U.K for a little holiday before I go to Chicago. I'm not supposed to get to

my school before 12PM 31st August so I'm spending most of August in the U.K.

Can't wait to fly, it's only hours away, YAY!!!!

• Members

Oh WOW Vardy!!! How exciting!! Have a wonderful time in the UK and hope you get all settled into Chicago really quick once you arrive!

Ido, Eightstring should go away, yonder and make millions from his voice, but then return here to all us little people. lol

• Members

Well, thanks everyone for the kind words and for listening. :)

JV and cjpbarboza, I'm glad you're getting that "cocktail lounge" feel because that's exactly the vibe I'm going for. :thu:

Grace, thank you too, and I may occasionally disappear for long stretches, but I'm often lurking listening to and enjoying people's clips, yours included. :D

• Members

Nice! Sounds very professional. Like Gracie said, get out there! You gotta get people to hear these!

I second that.

Thanks guys, arrived in Slough this morning and have had a great day so far. The only weird bit was that at 8PM it was as bright as 4PM in Accra.

Archived