Youtube vid for my latest single "American Made"

GJaunz

• Members

i like the chorus a lot as they're melodic and catchy

the verses are WAY too 80s and kinda sucky bro. i almost didn't make it to the chorus because the verse was a real turnoff

keep the break, solo and choruses, but rewrite the choruses to be less of a second-rate 80s one-hit wonder

• Members

the verses are WAY too 80s and kinda sucky bro. i almost didn't make it to the chorus because the verse was a real turnoff

LOL What sounds "80s" to you? Is it the vocals, the guitar, both? I don't give any thought to what era or genre my music fits into while I make it, but I was born in 1980, so the sounds of the 80's are certainly a part of my psyche.

• Members

I like the song but having heard your whole CD a couple of times I must say you can write awesome ballads, better than full fledge rock tunes. You should try to sell some of your ballads to producers, you would make a killing.

Love your work dude.

Rod

• Members

Hey Rod! That's really nice of you say about my ballads, thanks a lot! My wife has been telling me to focus on the ballads for years :-). I guess I'll have to get working on some more ballads! Thanks again for the kinds words :-)

Archived