New Blues/Jazz Cover

• Members

Thanks! I actually have a weird range. When I'm singing in my chest voice I can get very low and belt very high. I think I've belted a F5 before.

In school choir, my teacher put me as a soprano 1 because I can get very high in my head voice. In one of our choral pieces I've gone up to a D6. But I prefer singing in my chest voice because it feels more comfortable and natural to me.

• Members

I've given a lot of technical vocal advice on this forum to a lot of the users and forums are a good way for one to promote themselves. It's a I help you, you help me sorta thing. And you guys have really helpped me with my singing and there's always room for improvment and help. It would be very rude to shut someone up for sharing what they love to do and for asking for fellow musicians and artist help. And on the lighter side of things, example A as stated above, someone wants to hear me on here. And they want to hear my next cover.

• Members

I've given a lot of technical vocal advice on this forum to a lot of the users and forums are a good way for one to promote themselves. It's a I help you, you help me sorta thing. And you guys have really helpped me with my singing and there's always room for improvment and help. It would be very rude to shut someone up for sharing what they love to do and for asking for fellow musicians and artist help. And on the lighter side of things, example A as stated above, someone wants to hear me on here. And they want to hear my next cover.

you feel like you're god's gift to this place. we get it already.

• Members

It's rude, for one thing. And considering you're a "senior member" it's not polite or professional. If you have a problem then there's always the option of ignoring the situation. Which is what I'm intending to do now because I hate confrontation. :)

Anyways, Have a great day! :)

• Members

It's rude, for one thing. And considering you're a "senior member" it's not polite or professional. If you have a problem then there's always the option of ignoring the situation. Which is what I'm intending to do now because I hate confrontation.
:)

Anyways, Have a great day!

Don't let him scare you off with his negativity when the truth he's just jealous that a bludgeoned to death tone deaf parakeet has a better singing voice than he.

You do sing well and can only improve with practice (and of course better equipment) You're young and despite being so I like how you don't allow negativity and butthurt/jealous

beta males to get you down :) You will encounter people throughout your life that are just gloomy-assed, grumped out unhappy souls because they like to B-lame everyone else for their current disposition

(via attacks and ad hominem/childish innuendo) while NEVER ever taking responsibility for THEIR own choices.

Keep it up!

• Members

Don't let him scare you off with his negativity when the truth he's just jealous that a bludgeoned to death tone deaf parakeet has a better singing voice than he.

You do sing well and can only improve with practice (and of course better equipment) You're young and despite being so I like how you don't allow negativity and butthurt/jealous

beta males to get you down
You will encounter people throughout your life that are just gloomy-assed, grumped out unhappy souls because they like to B-lame everyone else for their current disposition

(via attacks and ad hominem/childish innuendo) while NEVER ever taking responsibility for THEIR own choices.

Keep it up!

LOL, Benussi is the worst on this forum. His posting history confirms that all he does is prey on low-self-esteem females and homosexuals (e.g. graceslick, beach1 and others). He tells them all that they're all special snowflakes and then starts on these long-winded posts that read like he's trying to find converts to join some whacked-out cult.

And for the record, the only reason I don't post clips to singergirl so she can hear me is for her own safety. Women generally fall in love with me upon listening to the awesomeness of the Duke. Out of respect for the female gender, I try to avoid breaking more hearts than necessary.

• Members

LOL, Benussi is the worst on this forum. His posting history confirms that all he does is prey on low-self-esteem females and homosexuals (e.g. graceslick, beach1 and others). He tells them all that they're all special snowflakes and then starts on these long-winded posts that read like he's trying to find converts to join some whacked-out cult.

And for the record, the only reason I don't post clips to singergirl so she can hear me is for her own safety. Women generally fall in love with me upon listening to the awesomeness of the Duke. Out of respect for the female gender, I try to avoid breaking more hearts than necessary.

How old are you? 10?

• Moderators

Hey hey :wave:

You know we all like your singing and you're really talented. Some feedback, I may have mentioned this before, but you need to work on your dynamics more. I'm not sure if its because you use a lot of chest voice or what, but constant loud singing loses it effectiveness after a while. Also those softer ending phrases seem to lack focus somehow. And the big gap between the loud parts and that soft part seem somewhat awkward. I think you need some sort of crescendo to decrescendo movement in your singing. Keep on singing. :)

PS. You need to get yourself a better mic. You would sound a lot better with a better mic.

• Members

Reported. :)

• Members

Like davie said, I felt like the phrases where you ended them softer sounded like they could have been better. Like either, you were running out of breath by then or you weren't supporting enough during those parts.

I also agree that the dynamics could be better. It seems like most or all of the song was sung either really loud or really soft. I guess, try to find a better, happy medium to add to the variety? I also feel like some subtlety or some more extra style/flavor/ etc. could have been added if you sang more of the song at a more soft volume, which I think is maybe what staticsound was getting at.

You're very talented though. Keep up the good work.

• Members

It amazes me how astoundingly inept (and horrendously insecure) you appear to be

by virtue of such jealous posts and faggotry that undoubtedly stem from a little man self perception derived from a lack of human interaction and self respect.

This forum is an on topic area that focuses on (you guessed it) singing...

Critiques (that are constructive) help people become better singers.

Your comments are THEEE absolute worst I've ever seen.

It's almost as though you're so angry and jealous that

because you can't sing (any better than a deaf mute) no less....you just

have to post these {censored}-stain posts that don't entertain anyone (but yourself)

and even then aren't even witty, intellectually stimulating nor satirically funny. :facepalm:

Cj's only been here a couple of months and even he can easily identify

the battered woman within you!

Your posts are so telling of a troubled youth who's neglected at home

(which I admit is quite sad) so you're allowed to roam the internet looking for people

to insult, but since you lack the balls, fortitude and brevity to just spit it out and say it like a man can and would: you come up with these baseless, useless and witless

tards of bovine {censored} that make you look bad each and every time. That's what a beta male does. He {censored} foots around the issue(s) and can't really say how he feels because he isn't assertive, lacks confidence and again, is severely deficient of having brass balls to tell it like it is. :idea::wave:

You've actually convinced yourself that because no one holds you accountable

for being such a failure (with people) that you actually think it's cool to say what

you say and get away with it. Such a sad thing you get the privilege to HIDE behind

your computer like a coward with a screen name my retarded and tourette syndrome-laden 7 year old neighbor could have done much better.

In closing...You need to experience life and learn how to treat people.

Because I guarantee you that you'll be alone (as you are now) with such

a decrepit aberration you call a persona. I'm sorry your father beat you or abused you. It's not right and it's also not right for YOU to denigrate people's character

that want nothing else but to come to a place to meet like minded people that sing

so they can get an accurate assessment or benchmark as to where they are a singer

and what steps to take to get them to where they want to be...

They don't want, need, nor appreciate your unsubstantiated conjectural drivel

that stems from bitter jealousy and putrid contempt. When you hit puberty (some day) you'll meet a woman and have sexual intercourse) and maybe....just maybe

you'll learn how to love and reciprocate and provide affirmation....but as it is now...

Your destroying yourself (via your own words and posts) hurts no one but yourself. That's what hurts me the most. :cry:

• Members

It amazes me how astoundingly inept (and horrendously insecure) you appear to be

by virtue of such jealous posts and faggotry that undoubtedly stem from a little man self perception derived from a lack of human interaction and self respect.

hehehehe, looks like I hit a weak spot with my last post marking u as a predator on the weak & insecure. Trying to deflect others from recognizing that truth by going on the offensive & attacking me, eh? LOL

wise man, oh wise man, cut the holier-than-thou {censored}. all those holier-than-thou/my-{censored}-dont-stink people are the worst, most sociopathic mofos of em all.

• Members

I didn't break any rules, dummy.

Yes, you did, with your harassing remark.

Anyway, keep on shooting your mouth off. If the mods don't ban you for this, I'm sure there will be something else to ban you for soon enough.

• Members

Yes, you did, with your harassing remark.

Anyway, keep on shooting your mouth off. If the mods don't ban you for this, I'm sure there will be something else to ban you for soon enough.

No, you did it first!!! It was your fault!!!

ima gonna go cry in the corner now

Archived