who is better singer in your opinion?

• Members

Pia has a nicer rack, Haley has great legs. Neither have a voice that stands out.

Either will have a "dazzling pictorial" in Playboy within the next 5 years +/- a year or so.

• Members

Both are great singers in my opinion and have great careers ahead of them. But in reality you can't pin them up against each other and say who has the better voice because stylistic wise they're too different to compare. I do like Haley a little better though only because I like jazzy gutsy singers and she has a voice that's very close to what I want to sound like.

• Members

so you can sing better than them?

Nope, but I know a bunch of people who can.

I'd still like to see either (or both) in a Playboy layout, sorry you don't feel the same way.

• Members

so you can sing better than them?

These sorts of replies are asinine.

1) If you deem people on this board as qualified to say which one is better, than you are qualifying them from saying neither is good or both are amazing.

2) One does not need to be a better singer than someone - or even able to sing at all - to judge if a singer is good or better than another.

• Members

Never heard of either as I don't watch American Idol but based on just the two performances above I'd take Haley for my team. She picked a far more difficult song - I wonder if Pia could even pull the Adele song off. Haley didn't execute flawlessly but it was damn near close. Pia sang an easy Pretender's song verbatim and then did a little Kelly Clarksonish wanking at the end for the wow factor. Haley didn't need to. Again, just based on these two performances.

• Members

These sorts of replies are asinine.

1) If you deem people on this board as qualified to say which one is better, than you are qualifying them from saying neither is good or both are amazing.

2) One does not need to be a better singer than someone - or even able to sing at all - to judge if a singer is good or better than another.

would you like that somebody say that you as singer just serve for plaboy ? there are ways to express

• Members

I think Haley's better, but not just based on those two videos but all the other performances I saw by them. Pia is amazing technically, but I found her renditions to be "hollow" or feeling very empty somehow. Haley imo has a lot more soul and can really connect with the song and bring out the emotions better.

Archived