I recorded a cover of Dash by Bumblefoot! Youtube link included...

GJaunz

• Members

Hey everybody,

I just finished recording a cover of Dash by Bumblefoot. He's been my favorite musician for about ten years now, so I'm really stoked to finally be able to pull off a cover of one of his songs. I definitely put my own spin on it (played it on the 8 string for one, also added some vocal stuff), so see what you think of it. Anyway, here's a link, I hope you like it!

Gianmarc

[video=youtube;yqtQShRdZf4]

• Members

Nice version dude! I would love to spend some time with you and get some vocal work in with someone that is not full of crap like most coaches...last coach I paid tought Metal was vocal masturbation...he loved how Mariah Carrie controls her voice...'nough said...and let's just say this is a very well known NYC "rock coach"

Rod

• Members

Nice version dude! I would love to spend some time with you and get some vocal work in with someone that is not full of crap like most coaches...last coach I paid tought Metal was vocal masturbation...he loved how Mariah Carrie controls her voice...'nough said...and let's just say this is a very well known NYC "rock coach"

Rod

LMAO, I happened to stumble across one of his youtube vids for belting...and he was doing a Whitney Houston song..hmmm. Bty, I was watching King of the Hill and he kinda resembles Lucky?

Lucky.jpg

PS - Sorry GJaunz, back on-topic now :D

• Members

@Rod: Thanks man! I've been teaching chemistry these days, I miss teaching music, might be fun to do a little vocal coaching :-). I just sent you a friend request on facebook (assuming I got the right Rod :-P), feel free to hit me up on there if you want to set something up.

No problem on the off topic stuff haha, I'm not familiar with Kevin Richards, but I will say I always thought Lucky looks a bit like Tom Petty.

Archived