Stoked!

• Members

Been working hard to get higher end gigs for us since I have very limited availability during the Summer. I think that we now are getting there!

We just landed Trump National for his major Member Guest of the year as well as Navesink Country Club. Both high end, high paying gigs; these along with private parties and nicer restaurants keep it fun and different from the usual bar gig!

http://www.trumpnationalbedminster.com/

http://www.navesinkcc.com/Club/Scripts/Home/home.asp

Now let's hope that Trump doesn't fire us! :)

Rod

• Members

Yeah man congrats, keep on raising your own bar and you'll accomplish what you want!

Thanks John, I guess musically I have already acomplished what I wanted as a youngster, now all I want is to have fun and have a good time with friends! I do really like the challenge of finding good gigs and apreciative people!

Rod

• Members

Been working hard to get higher end gigs for us since I have very limited availability during the Summer. I think that we now are getting there!

We just landed Trump National for his major Member Guest of the year as well as Navesink Country Club. Both high end, high paying gigs; these along with private parties and nicer restaurants keep it fun and different from the usual bar gig!

Congratulations. Tea For Two seems to be more meme-worthy than I thought for a cover band indeed.

Now let's hope that Trump doesn't fire us!
:)

Trump doesn't usually have anything to do with most of the things that bear his name. He licenses it out mostly. If he actually had ownership of every thing that bears his name, he'd drive the whole damn world into the ground just like he practically bankrupted everything else he stuck his grubby paws into.

• Members

Duke! were have you been!? I missed your dry humor and overall lack of care for humanity! i agreeabout Trump but this is actually his member guest tournament, in his flagship club, a foursome sells for more than $6K just to be there with the man!

Rod

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

[ATTACH=CONFIG]336006[/ATTACH]

Hey guys and gals! Just got back from playing Trump's gig...awesome! The man himslef was there with his daughter and son, and he made it a point to come over and say hi to us! Not being a shy one, I made sure we got a picture with the man!

2011-06-17_21-01-59_351.jpg' alt='>'>

Kenny, Trump, Me, and Tina

Rod

• Members

I decided I want to marry Tina, she has no idea as we just met last night, but on top of looking like that, she can sing!

Grace, his hair is every bit as fake looking as on tv, his daughter is beautiful and very pregnant. Props to the man for coming over to say hi and take a picture with us!

Rod

• Moderators

Yes she is! I am thinking of making our duo a trio with Tina! We can comand more money with her up front and she does have a great voice!

Rod

That's an awesome idea. I'd say go for it!

Archived