hi guys, new cover angels robbie williams

• Members

dude. i gotta be honest with you. your accent is really a negative distraction. your voice is fine but you definitely have to work on your english. that is the best advice i can give you.

yes i know im working in that but i didnt knew the lyrics at all LOL sorry for that

• Members

Wow, you're really good for only being 15 years old! Your voice sounds very mature. You did a good job and were on pitch throughout most of it, until the song's climax/last part. Then you go off pitch a lot. So keep on focusing on and being careful about that. But good job still! It was much better pitch-wise overall than the last song you posted imo.

• Members

Wow, you're really good for only being 15 years old! Your voice sounds very mature. You did a good job and were on pitch throughout most of it, until the song's climax/last part. Then you go off pitch a lot. So keep on focusing on and being careful about that. But good job still! It was much better pitch-wise overall than the last song you posted imo.

oh thank you i still have a lot of mistake, but that make fell im improving, thanks :D

• Members

thanks, i though i was off key

Someone mentioned your inability with English , there were only a couple parts that I noticed that were far off, but nothing wrong with a little bit of an accent.

Look for the parts that you do drastically different from the original track, and make corrections.

:thu:

• Members

yes im just 15 years old
;)

My daughter, who is right here, is just about 13 and looking to hook up with singers like herself. Your age caught our eye. Elena thought your accent gave your voice some character too. We'll put up some of her singing after we've gotten to know some people on the forum like the rules say.

• Members

My daughter, who is right here, is just about 13 and looking to hook up with singers like herself. Your age caught our eye. Elena thought your accent gave your voice some character too. We'll put up some of her singing after we've gotten to know some people on the forum like the rules say.

Hi, thanks for the comment, well if you need something just tell me, im not an excellent singer, but i will help you in all i can, ill be waiting for the video of your daughter so maybe then we can make a duet LOL

• Members

You can see some music vids and my modeling shots if you click on my 'home page' from 'my profile' page. Long distance duet LOL.

ok i just watch on my own first about i love that song, she have a very nice tone and it g perfect with that kind of music i like a lot and she is just 13 wow she is really talent, just a advice her vibrato sometimes is a little bit to fast but still a great voice :D

• Members

Elena here.

Thanks. I'll look into the vibrato thing.

Did you see me on the piano?

yes i saw you, actually pour Adeline is my mother favorite song, and she has been doing amazing i still believe she is very talented :D nice jobs and good luck

Archived