Matchbox Twenty Push Acoustic Vocal Cover

Leon1242

• Members

i dont know how to explain you here my english is not so good.

i will try

first you need to relax yourself meanwhile you sing nothing mather, only sing ok?

try to take a deep breath and fill you diaphragm for 5 seconds, then take the air for 5 second, and exhale for 5 seconds

make this like 6 or 7 times and you will can control your breathing more

sorry if you didnt understand im working on my english LOL

• Members

I can hear that the microphone isn't great--very lo-fi, which doesn't work in this tune. But you have to use what you have, so.... :idk:

You also have some significant pitch problems, I'm afraid, but nothing that can't be fixed. When you do get a groove going, you sound very good, so there's no question that you can nail this stuff if you work on it. I would go through the melody using a piano or a guitar to provide guide notes; really focus on nailing the notes. In a week or so I'd bet that you'll be dramatically better.

• Members

I think you have a really nice voice. There's a sense of sensitivity and sentimentality or something in it that I like.

Yeah, there were some pitch issues throughout, but nothing that seemed too serious, I think. Something to work on.

• Moderators

Thanks to you also Beach.
:D
ill be sure to keep posting more up, im working on plenty more, but im going to try replacing my mic first.

Yes! Do that! lol

I don't like critiquing low-fi recordings. Because most of the time it doesn't the voice justice. Sounds muffled and not properly leveled in volume.

Though from what I can her, your voice sounds kinda 'shakey'. Maybe a breath issue. You should concentrate on breathing exercises.

• Members

Thanks to you also Beach.
:D
ill be sure to keep posting more up, im working on plenty more, but im going to try replacing my mic first.

Oh, good. :D Like davie said, it'll sound MUCH better with a better mic and better sound quality.

Archived