hi guys im new here

• Members

hey guys mi name is carlos im 15 years old and im from Venezuela

i love sing and music i also enjoy play the piano even i dont have one LOL

this is one of my video singing rolling in the deep by adele

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He2t1yVN0B8

please watch me and tell what do you think

i hope have fun in this forum , and well thats all:)

• Members

Oh...wow. I listened to your song link...I don't know the original version of this song, but I LIKE your version a LOT. It's not perfectly sung at all, but your tone and the whole vibe is really cool...

Maybe I should listen to the original...maybe you're completely out of tune the whole time and I don't know! lol

Actually...the chorus...I think you're out...I think the 3rd repeat of the line in the chorus was good but the others were off, but again, I don't know the original.

EDIT - just listened to the original. Geez, cool voice that Adele person has...I think you ARE off...on several notes...hmm. But I think maybe the song's been transposed down...no, wait...no, I don't think it has. I just think you're singing the whole thing down from where she sings it...yeah, that's what's happening I think.

I still like your tone.

• Members

Welcome, cjpbarboza!

I noticed, a little after you started singing, your pitch goes upwards from where it originally started. So I think maybe you should try taking your instrumental track and transpose it up at least a few steps on a program like Audacity and see how well your voice goes with it like that. Also try to pay more attention to the key/pitch that you're singing in so that you don't go off of it like you did with this song. That said, I think you have a nice voice. :)

• Members

thanks so much for you comment, well i think i get off keys cause I am so obsessed to sound exactly like the instrumental in the same tone, and i don't note other things i will try to get better all you comment help me thanks, and sorry for my bad english LOL

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums, Carlos.

The main concern with your singing is your English. You need to work on your pronunciation and diction.

Anyway, I like your attitude and style. Seems energetic in a way.

• Moderators

yes i know my english is awful

Don't worry too much. You're actually a pretty good singer for only 15 years old.

When I was 15, my English and pronunciation was quite bad even though I lived in Canada all my life. lol :lol:

• Members

No no, it's not awful...I just wasn't focused on that aspect of it...I did have trouble understanding some words, but again, I didn't listen to the original song until later...

You're only 15, eh? That's even more impressive then. I didn't read your intro properly. *lazy* I would've put you as mid 20s maybe.

• Moderators

lol is hard to speak English in a country where everybody speak Spanish, but i will try to get better

Do you have American television over there? Just watch more TV and you'll easily learn and absorb the English.

Most of my English when I was younger was learned from watching cartoons. lol

Archived