The Voice

staticsound

• Members

So against my better judgment I watched the premier of this last night. I like the premise of judging completely off voice and not looks. Hell, Rocky from "Mask" could've been up there wailing away and may have actually had a shot. First off, if anybody saw it, the last chick to perform (the bald lesbian) needs to win. She completely rocked "Take another little piece of my heart"!

But on to my complaints...WHY do they always have the WORST judges for these things? The dude from Maroon 5, seriously? Haguillera...if anybody watched, the only people she hit the button for were the over singers that threw in god knows how many little trills and runs for the most part. The only judge I like was Cee Lo, dude rocks in my book. Seriously the guy from Maroon 5!!! That dude is auto-tuned to the depths of hell on record and live! Ok, end rant :evil:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam Levigne? He's not all that when it comes to voices so why is here on the show?

"Bald lesbian" caught my eye though, lol, had me thinking of vultures.

It's good to get your rants out, then we can all go "OMG, so I'm not the only one?!"

• Members

Didn't see it, wanted to but I was out singing...I would love to see it just for C-lo and to watch a chunky Aguilera! I saw her on the news a couple of days ago and she was looking very fat!

So any good voices other than Bald Lesbian Chick (name of her first album right there!)?

Rod

• Members

Well..so far Adam has the best team! But Christina has the best singer, the bald lesbian chick, she did rock! And you are right Stat! Every one that had an extra, unnecesary flaunt in their voice got Christina to turn her chair...you could put a chicken there and she would turn her chair!!! Worst team goes to the country dude.. Christina second, Cee-lo is ok, but Adam is winning...I am hooked!

Rod

Archived