Coming To The U.S

jvardon

• Members

Hey guys!!

Just wanted to let you all know the great news. I've chosen to enroll at Knox College so I'll be in Galesburg, Illinois in just a few months. YAY!!! I'll be studying art and architecture taking a few music classes obviously. Also hoping to find a solid vocal coach to work with once I get there.

So, that's all. Was simply letting you all know since you guys are my virtual family and neighbours. *shout-out to dude with the cool basement*

• Members

I've chosen to enroll at Knox College so I'll be in Galesburg, Illinois in just a few months. YAY!!! I'll be studying art and architecture taking a few music classes obviously. Also hoping to find a solid vocal coach to work with once I get there.

That admissions office must have been smoking crack.

• Members

Thanks Rod, I would have been in the area since I got into Parsons but life in NYC is just too expensive. I have to trade the megalopolis for a town of 30,000.

Lol Static, don't you know I'm painfully innocent? *wink wink* But seriously, wine and liquors yes, beer and drugs no!

• Members

This is one of the best "documentaries" ever!!! I knew if there was a second person in the world that had watched it would be you Duke!

And open invitation to anyone in the NYC area that wants to get together, just let me know!

Rod

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hope you have a great and fun experience in the US, jvardon!! I used to live in Illinois, near Chicago for most of my life. If you can ever get to, I'd recommend you visit Chicago. It's a great city with lots of great restaurants and shopping and stuff! :)

Archived