No announcement yet.

Who makes cool mic stands?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes cool mic stands?

I want to find a mic stand that isn't a typical stand anyone can find at a music store.

Check out these cool mic stands used by Muse at the Grammy's and Sammy Hagar.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

I hope that's a fish.
    Music major, specializing in vocal performance.I do love to compose piano pieces too.^_^.

Comment

Of course, "what's cool" is different for each person. I make custom mic stands as my other work is as an industrial artist. I have some I just completed for Murder FM up on my web-site www.brianvilmer.com. Check'm out and let me know what you think...
      - Brian Vilmer - www.brianvilmer.com

Comment

never heard of murder fm. i like In Memory of Man, have you seen them? play at trees all the time

Comment

Does anyone know where one can get a mic stand like Sammy Hagar's?

Comment

Does anyone know where one can get a mic stand like Sammy Hagar's?

I like when they say a movie is inspired by a true story. That's kind of silly. "Hey, did you hear that story about that lady who drove her car into the lake with her kids and they all drowned?" "Yeah, I did, and you know what - that inspires me to write a movie about a gorilla!"

My Band

My YouTube Channel

My Cover Tunes

Comment

LOL...I just spit coffee on my keyboard!!!!

Rod
              www.tablefor2.net

Comment

Working...
              X