Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE CRITQUE MY SINGING AND BE BRUTALLY HONEST I KNOW IM NOT GOOD YET SO DONT WORRY ABOUT HURTING MY FEELINGS! ANY RESPONSE IS A GOOD RESPONSE

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE CRITQUE MY SINGING AND BE BRUTALLY HONEST I KNOW IM NOT GOOD YET SO DONT WORRY ABOUT HURTING MY FEELINGS! ANY RESPONSE IS A GOOD RESPONSE

Would love thoughts!
    Mariah Carey - My All (Male Keys) recorded by Alaric168_HEE and zackgessner on Sing! Karaoke. Sing your favorite songs with lyrics and duet with celebrities.

Weak, unsupported, pitchy... I'm trying to think of something nice to say...

I think your voice could have quite a nice tone if you learned to use it properly, so you're lucky in that respect. Some people just have an unappealing sounding voice even when they do it right.

It's a long road if you truly want to improve but I think you could improve drastically if you worked at it for a few years.

Comment

It sounds like you don't practice very much. What is your warm up routine?

Comment

To me this sounds like you aren't sure of the intervals of the song and your voice was wavering trying to find them, but I can tell there is a good tone underneath. I think if you either break down the song, or pick a simpler song with less rifts and runs you'll be able to get a better idea of your strengths and weaknesses and figure out where to go from there.

Comment

Working...
        X