No announcement yet.

Why did Liam Gallagher sing so ruff?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Liam Gallagher sing so ruff?

He didn't even try to cover up that uncouth manc accent. I will be honest though, I do like Oasis, but I can never play them because of Liam Gallaghers accent as it wouldn't be accepted in my middle class circles - the neighbours would talk and the news would travel fast.
    He sounds like he is from the lower classes and has partaken in illegal drugs - totally unacceptable to show any interest in any of that sort of thing when you live in a very middle class area like myself.

What is your opinion?

Verily! I did permit myself a slight smile as I chanced upon your musings.

"Forsooth!", I remarked to myself, "the neighbours would have none of it! And one's standing would soon be besmirched, were one to be thought of in that way."

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorGil View Post
      but I can never play them because of Liam Gallaghers accent as it wouldn't be accepted in my middle class circles - the neighbours would talk and the news would travel fast.
      He sounds like he is from the lower classes and has partaken in illegal drugs - totally unacceptable to show any interest in any of that sort of thing when you live in a very middle class area like myself.

What is your opinion?
      My opinion! is WTF!
      I have heard some rubbish on this forum but this really dose take the....................

Comment

Fear not, this guy has trolled five different forums here in very short order.
        "It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."

...Henry David Thoreau

Comment

a troll whom is a bit of a smob by the sounds of things.
          ​Ow well at least the half term school holidays are now over and Master Trevor Gill's can get back to boarding/ public school ready for his next caning.
          Last edited by New2; 11-19-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X