Plant Progress

Life888

• Members

I've seen him perform 5 or 6 times . I'm sorry to tell you this, but you need to practice a little more, good vocal range though actually, I give you credit for doing that performance , actually :) I believe he actually does "sound" like that/you , a little , maybe :) I like the effect thing too, what was that thing ? was very interesting effect yes , yes it was/is :) Also, try to "find" your own voice , if you know what I mean . RP has a very unique voice , we all do , imho. You have the range, but , don't "force" your voice . It is hard to explain...be comfortable If you are into metal core you can strain , but , I do not believe you are , maybe ...i don't know check tjis out. That site is cool ,maybe let see what happens get back to me lol right on , keep on singing you are great , actually me lol

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0aui4QOyCMS

• Members
it sounds a bit pushy' date=' strained and out of tone as you reach those higher notes. Sounds like you are belting the higher notes to me[/quote']

ok thanks for the feedback. i am straining youre right. i am actually belting sometimes and using headvoice other times, this is what RP does in the song, but way better and effortlessly than i am

Archived