Just to say Hello

lou david

• Members

Hello all just dropping in to say Hello from a new to this forum. I'm just a recreational singer singing for my own pleasure sort of expanding my horizons, not just under the shower.

I always loved singing at a young age and now although older I'm just starting to sing more again most of the time to myself of course but lately made some covers of old songs after acquiring a karaoke machine for the first time. Just finding it a lot of fun. I'm glad I found this forum which seems to be just dedicated for that the appreciation of good music. CHEERS everyone.

• Members

I am new to the site as well. I have been a singer in bands most of my life. Primarily in the Dallas area but also for a time in Lubbock. The bands i have played in strength was vocals. We always did a lot of 3 part harmony songs (eg Eagles, CSN/Y, etc). Singing is a lot of fun especially if you are lucky enough to get with other vocalist that gel with your voice.

• Members

Welcome to the forum ^_^ I'm new as well. I've sung in cover bands before, but I'm about to start gigging with my original project and it's much more nerve-racking to perform stuff you write yourself. When I do karaoke though, my go-to song is always Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet :)

• Members
Welcome to the forum ^_^ I'm new as well. I've sung in cover bands before, but I'm about to start gigging with my original project and it's much more nerve-racking to perform stuff you write yourself. When I do karaoke though, my go-to song is always Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet :)

Thanks for the welcome...louie

• Members
Hello all just dropping in to say Hello from a new to this forum. I'm just a recreational singer singing for my own pleasure sort of expanding my horizons, not just under the shower.

I always loved singing at a young age and now although older I'm just starting to sing more again most of the time to myself of course but lately made some covers of old songs after acquiring a karaoke machine for the first time. Just finding it a lot of fun. I'm glad I found this forum which seems to be just dedicated for that the appreciation of good music. CHEERS everyone.

Hi Lou and Welcome!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived