Beginner practice hitting notes.

Simpan26

• Members
The links worked for me

Why are you singing may? who told you to sing it? what notes are you trying to hit?

I am a baritone and i practice singing high notes daily.

I sing A4,B4,C5,G5

I am practicing for my first live concert on new years eve which i shall do an acoustic cover of flight of icarus by iron maiden. I have never sang live so i am a little nervous.

• Members

Right now i deleted all my sound tracks on soundcloud so its official now i quit music for good. I will never sing again. I apologize because i thought i sounded good in my head but now i know because i heard the recordings that i suck. Its just that i have sang for myself since i was 13 years old and now i am 26 and all this time i thought i sounded good. It is just that i hear my voice different inside my head then the audience.

• Members

Simon, its not the first time you say this when the responses you get are not what you expected. I just want to say this:

- To sing this kind of stuff, you will need lessons. And, if you were taking lessons since the first time I told you this, you would already be singing at least some songs with good quality.

• Members

Nah, Simpan26, you're just letting things get to you. Don't listen to the "I told you so, merchants".

I couldn't figure out what you were asking. Hitting a note (and we don't have the corresponding guitar note to judge)? Tone of your voice you say is "terrible sounding", then a thread about doing an "awesome cover"? If you can't be clear about what you are asking, you can't seriously expect useful answers.

Archived