Looking for someone to critique my singing

• Moderators

Hey there, welcome to the forum,

I checked out both of your clips. I think you have a good voice. Your voice has a pleasant timbre and your diction is nice and clear. Though it may be a stylistic choice, I'm not big on the glissando (or sliding) that you use in your singing. In my opinion, if you want to farther improve your vocals I would work on getting a more smooth legato line as opposed to sliding from note to note. Keep up the progress and all the best.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Same here I think you have a good voice. Try as much listening to yourself as you sing even getting to listen to the instrument at the same time.

When you can do this which sometimes take a lot of practice and concentration then you can adjust your voice to the mix including the timing of your wordings and intonation of your voice. Recording it and making adjustments as what you want to hear will make a big difference. It helps if you have someone present who is musically inclined to critique while you are singing. Overall I think you are on your way. Be advised, I am not a professional but just what works for me.

Archived