Seasoned R&B Singer Here To Help!

• Members

Hello Everyone!

My name is Brenden Leigh and I am a Singer/Songwriter/Pianist/Producer/Performer/Recording Engineer here in Los Angeles. My credentials include Grammy Foundation Performances, Commercial Spots (Vocal Recordings) Various Piano/Vocal Competitions, Shows, and a few major performances/placements. I have been singing professionally for 20 years, and have recently released my first studio album, "ANTICIPATION" on iTunes. I am currently working on several vocal projects, some major and some minor. My passion is creating and performing music, which is why I have joined this forum. I want to be a resource for those who may need or want to learn more about performance as a whole. I believe that my various abilities and rounded music education allow me to view many vocal hurdles from different angles that many singers do not get to experience. Playing piano, recording, and editing have all helped to hone my talent, and I hope to share this knowledge and information with all of you!

You can listen to samples of my talent (live and recorded) at BRENDENLEIGH.COM. I also have some instructional and motivational articles as well. Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know you all! Keep singing!

• Members
Hi, @brendenpannell,

Nice of you to introduce yourself and give us a glimpse of your background. I look forward to reading what you have to say as you help others.

Welcome!

Bob

Thanks for the reply! I feel very welcome already.

Archived