Hi, I'm new here, looking for some feedback :]

fearlezz

• Members

Hi there!

So, I've loved singing for about 10 years now (I'm 23), but I never really had the courage to sing in front of ANYONE in all these years.

Noone knows what my singing voice sounds like, because i really think I sound like garbage, despite practising a whole lot (I know I'm probably doing a lot of things wrong, but it's hard to find a good vocal coach in my area, and I've never worked with one before).

I would really like an honest opinion on this RAW (straight to the phone) one take Vocal track.

(sorry for the original running in the background, I hope you can still hear enough to give me your opinions)

My phone really clipped the straining in the last phrase, so ignore that if possible.

I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions, thanks for taking your time!

• Members

Hi, fearlezz.

I would really need hear this with your vocal dominant in the mix and little or no original artist, in order to evaluate your voice. A Karaoke track would work better, so that only your voice would be in the recording, and it would need to be at a sufficient level to clearly hear your voice.

What I can hear actuallysounds good, but so much of the original is in the mix that it's impossible for me to isolate what is you and what is the original recording.

So see if you can manage to lower the sound of the original significantly.

I would be happy to give you some feedback if I can hear you clearly.

Thanks.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived