Arrow compo, what do you think? - sorry I can't write anything in the reply box, nor I can reply to anybody in the forum! maybe if somebody comment something I would be able to write back, let's try..

Eanwen

• Members

https://soundcloud.com/eanwen/arrow-oli-queen

Ok I Try to write here, maybe it will work.

So I made a song based on the serie "arrow". On the third season more precisely. I would like a lot to have some feedback on it. Feel free to share your thought with me

I have another problem, I can't use the reply box when I want to reply when a person post something, maybe the service of the site could do something ? (exemple: I try to reply to omar924but I can't.. does anyone has the same problem ?)

Thanks and sorry for my limited english, it's not my first language

Have a good day :)

• Members

hm ? I succeded to write by posting first time a link, and then using the "edit button".

I have succeded to reply to others when somebody comment first, and then I can use the button "comment" which work. Maybe this will help some members who have the same problem (y)

• Members

I can't post another topic, or I have to do the same thing than I did before: write a title (it works) and post a link. Then I can post it, and use "edit" to write my message. Here (and on other post) the only way for me to communicate is to click on the "comment" button.

No I'm on a computer; I use google chrome, and I have windows 8. I also try on another computer, and try with firefox, internet explorer and on android. I also changed my email adress and password hm...I don't understand what's wrong, never had that problem on other forum

I searched on the internet and saw that several people encounter a similar problem. Well, I'm still happy to have find a way to write :)

Thanks for letting us know about this guys. Yes, unfortunately this is a known issue that seems to primarily affect users from Europe and Australia. Eanwen, please post in the comments section and let us know what country you're in. That additional info will help the IT folks try to track down the problems.

Thanks for the info on what browser and OS you're using.

Sorry for the delays, but hopefully the repair work on the site will be starting very soon now that they've finished all the site transition of ownership stuff and got the vendor / IT contracts in place.

• Members

hello 1001gear !

Ha, no problem :)

I am glad you like it, it's bring a BIIIG smile on my face (very encouraging)

It's about the green arrow, about al sahim, oliver queen, raz al ghur: all those identity.

And about the hope of his crew and family that He will survive, come back and sort of find his true self: oliver Queen first. (hope it's clear when I write)

I don't know if the character appear on smallville, sorry hmm

Archived