Vocal scholarship

• Members

Hey guys. It's been a very long time since I've been here. I went away and focused on building a band and a business. There are only so many hours in a day, you know? Looking forward to being involved again, though.

I hope this isn't seen as a spam/advertisement post. I hope it's not, since I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm only trying to let you know about something I'm giving away. It's a vocal scholarship.

The scholarship is worth over $5000 and includes a year of voice lessons with me, as well as resources from a lot of other people you might already know, like Tom Jackson, Ariel Hyatt, John Oszajca, and Leanne Regalla.

If you're interested, look up naileverynote.com and click on the Scholarship link. Applications are open through June 30.

(Davie: if this post crosses the line into being too commercial, go ahead and blow away this post and please accept my apologies. But hopefully it's ok since I'm not selling, I'm just trying to get the word out about the scholarship.)

• Members

Hi! I'm a mid experience singer and definitely interested in applying for the scholarship. How do I do so? I went to the website and clicked on the scholarship link and was wondering where the application form is? :) Thank you!

Archived