A Few Songs To Critique?

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Sorry, but 10 seconds into the first song, the reaction is 'not good'. I'm sure most people are too polite here to tell you, but you should take lessons if you really want to learn to sing, and stay out of the karaoke bars.

• Members

Keep posting you may generate some curiosity. I took a quick peek and I what I heard was your pitch all over the place except on. Like the acapella thing; full sound but the tone and intonation are like a yodel frozen in time. It's almost like microtonal singing. Is that what you're trying to accomplish? The other possibility that comes to mind is the obvious, you're trolling.

Guest Guest
Keep posting you may generate some curiosity. I took a quick peek and I what I heard was your pitch all over the place except on. Like the acapella thing; full sound but the tone and intonation are like a yodel frozen in time. It's almost like microtonal singing. Is that what you're trying to accomplish? The other possibility that comes to mind is the obvious, you're trolling.

Well, I've been posting for around two weeks now and nobody bothered to comment, even though I've been posting around in other topics and some of the things I've said have been echoed. Daddy wouldn't have even commented if I didn't bump my topic. Maybe some people here just don't like my voice, which, of course, I've heard before, and I'm okay with it. I'm just interested in technique.

Now I'm curious to understand where you're coming from, and if you can actually discern my voice from who I'm singing with. In the first one, I'm singing at the top of my head voice and sliding back and forth between head and falsetto purposely. There's a lady singing on top of me, and her pitch is funny. I will say I hesitated and my pitch may be off in a couple places, but if you're saying it's all over the place, that doesn't sound like you're talking about me. The acapella one is the only one where I'm singing alone, and I purposely sang it somewhere where there would be an echo.

However, if you're going to go that route and imply I'm somehow trolling, after everything I've said, that kind of just reaffirms what I've been getting at. This doesn't seem to be the place for me to get serious feedback.

• Members

Trolls can go anywhere there's a reaction. Moot point. I cannot discern your intentions, only what I hear. Musicians use the term "sweet" to denote in, on, or in English, just right. Your singing is anything but sweet and if anything the tone and intonation is on the sour side. Daddymack merely pointed out that the others may have been too polite or non-confrontational to point that out. :idk:

Archived